i have been playing with photoshop again. i just love it! i have been doing jessica sprague's photo editing course. i am going to learn about brushes next!
i pop into the cuttlebug challenge blog from time to time, to get some ideas and inspiration. their challenge for this week brought my butterfly post to mind, so i entered it. that post is still one of the most popular ones i ever did.
i am part of typepad's beta team, and i have been using typepad's new design for quite some time now. and i am very happy. but best of all is the AWESOME stats. their stats were not too bad to start off with, but now they are great.
for some reason i have been getting fewer comments lately. are you not talking to me anymore? i also often visit your blog without commenting, so i'm guilty too. but i have been trying a little harder, because i have been missing the conversation. please talk to me...
anyway, i have not had much to say on my blog since i started playing 'bricks breaking' on facebook and hanging out on twitter a few weeks ago. i wonder if that has anything to do with it?... nah! so, i stole this of my new blog-friend wenchy's blog, so i at least had something to post here today. besides, it seems to be list-season i blogland, so you cannot judge me as you probably did a list-thingy this week too...
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
married. 44 years last week.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
no. i like oxtail too much.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
no. I may have wanted to, but no. (sorry wenchy. here i even stole your answer too. i stoop to great depths to provide great comic content to my loyal readers)
5) What jewelry do you wear?
chunky costume jewelry. i get bored quickly, and i don't have a rich lover. (yet)
6) Favorite time of day?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) Do you wear makeup?
yes. always. never used to when i was younger.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
yes. i need all the help i can get.
10) Do you color your hair?
of course. i am not as blonde as i pretend to be.
11) What do you wear to bed?
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
who wants to know? who do you work for? are you wearing a wire?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
yes. why would anyone want to know that?
14) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows?
no. it shows.
15) What kind of sneakers?
crocs. i don't wear sneakers, as i don't do excersise.
16) Do you still own vinyl?
17) What is your hair color?
who knows? i have not seen my hair color in years. greyer than i would like, though...
18) Future child’s name?
19) Do you snore?
of course not! that would be very unsexy! don't believe anything the man tells you...
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
new york. london. paris. cape town.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
no. only the man, a jack russel puppy under the blankets, and 1-3 cats on top of the blankets. there is no space for stuffed animals.
22) If you won the lottery? …
i would pay my debt. and the rest? they would have to wait. just kidding. travel. fix my house.
23) Gold or silver?
silver. and silver-colored. see #5.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
chinese. pizza. fish and chips.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ice Cream. I declare it to be a food. (sorry wenchy! i could not come up with a better answer)
26) City, beach or country?
country. i love the bush. i just have to be within an hour's drive of a woollies, though. and have a good internet signal.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
*jacki scratches her head, thinking*
28) Where did you eat last?
here. now. salad for lunch over the keyboard.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
i cry often. cannot be more than a few days ago.
30) Do you read blogs?
Yes. all the time.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
i have been living with an ex-cop for 6 years. does that count?
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
whatever is on special at clicks. times are tough..
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I don’t know. i am asleep, aren't i?
35) Ocean or pool?
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
the theme song from sponge bob square pants.
37) What is your favorite color(s)?
eyes - blue. money - blue. to wear - black.
39 Ever met anyone famous?
ramblerclive. oh, wait. i have never actually 'met' him. heidi swapp. stacy julian. tim holtz. karen forster. donna downey. oh shucks, now i have to find links to all their blogs...
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
no. not yet.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
43)Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
love automatic. then i can sms while i'm driving..
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream cake. (thanks again, wenchy. it seems we have something in common)
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
50) Have you been in love?
51) Where do you wish you were?
with my family.
52) Are you wearing socks?
yes. and slippers too. at work. what can i say - it's cold!
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
55) Last gift you received?
56) Last sport you played?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
on a plot in benoni, south africa.
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
61) Favorite alcoholic drink?
62) What’d you do last weekend?
went away with the entire extended family, to middelburg.
63) Most hated food(s)?
hate food? i didn't know it was possible.
64) What’s your least fav chore?
65) Can you sing?
yes. not very well, though. but i do. all the time.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
hayley. on twitter.
67) Last place you went on holiday?
holiday? i'm self-employed, in the retail industry. no holidays. alas.
68) Favorite regular drink?
69) Current crush?
and thus endeth todays intelligent blog post.
jacki janse van rensburg - SCRAPPIN TIMES scrapbook shop, benoni, gauteng, south africa