- today is voting day in south africa. it is also a public holiday, but i am working, there is no rest for the retailers.
- i will vote on my way home later, because the queues were too long this morning.
- i am really enjoying all the status updates on facebook today, as one after the other of my friends are reporting that they have voted. there really seems to be quite a festive feel around today.
- it being a day off, but because i am working, i decided that today would be the day that i figured out how to use twitter. i have had an account for months, but i never got it before. now i see the light. i think.
- tell me in the comments if you twitter. and who you follow.
- do you have a blog? wilna and kayla are presenting a class called bling out your blog. it is for people who have a blogger, typepad or wordpress blog. or if you have no blog, and want to start one, they will help you too.
- it is like an extreme makeover for your blog. whiten, brighten, nip and tuck.
- would you like to start a blog? are you considering typepad? (you should. i love them. and although they cost a little, they also offer a lot).
- if you leave a comment, and tell me you want a blog, i will give you a 10% discount code. so you save on the annual fee.
- then, once you have the blog up and running, you can follow wilna's course.
- on saturday 9 may there will be a photoshoot at my shop. you do not have to be a scrapbooker to have your photos taken. you have to book a 15 minute slot, and cost is R100 for those 15 minutes.
- the photographer is amelia, who's photos you can see if you scroll down a little on this blog. she also has a new blog here
look who arrived at our house last week. this mama had twins. awww sweet! just in time for christmas lunch...
jacki janse van rensburg - SCRAPPIN TIMES scrapbook shop, benoni, gauteng, south africa