after yesterday's frustrated ranting post, i thought we would have some fun today!
in the spirit of easter, i would like to send you on an easter 'egg' hunt. now, i cannot give you any real easter eggs. so, i thought i would make you look for e-eggs, or a virtual treasure hunt if you wish. you will find some very funny or useful or cute websites and blogs, that you can put in your 'favourites' basket. at least these eggs are totally calorie-free! if you do not have any time now, then come back later, you will not be sorry!
ready? here goes...
- i was reading sophia's blog, and found a link to a tutorial video for men, to make man made cards. this is so funny! i loved the safety goggles - safety first, he always says! so guys, now there are no more excuses... this 'egg' is a real treat!
- also on sophia's blog i found a place where you can do this:
- on cathy zielske's blog i found the cool idea of twelve-of-twelve. you can also see what cathy did with it, and get a template here. i am going to do this on april 12, who is going to join me?
- go to salma-gundi, and the pioneer woman and enjoy their very amusing posts.
- also visit the pioneer woman cooks, and find a recipe to try over the easter weekend.
- go to cardpositioningsystems, and see this week's sketch for an easter card. also see lots of examples of very nice easter cards.
- visit paper crazy, and see how you can scrap men in pink. very nice idea, melani!
- if you have not done this, read this post on creating a computer font of your own handwriting. i love using mine!
- go to page maps and download the march page layout sketches. great to use if you are getting in a rut.
- go to making-mini-scrapbooks, and see step-by-step instructions on how to make mini-books. look at the star book. i found the link at scrapbookinghohenlohe.
- check out grandpa gr-egg here. and the rest of his eggy family.
- pop in at image chef, and get some personalised pictures and animations, like the 2 below.
- click on 'comments' at the end of this post, and tell me if you enjoyed this hunt. also tell me what you are doing this easter.
and please, remember that easter is REALLY about Christ's gift to us, so we can be saved!
We live and die; Christ died and lived! ~John Stott
jacki janse van rensburg - SCRAPPIN TIMES
this post was linked to by: scrapscene